Advanced TESOL Diploma - 360 Hours
This Advanced TESOL Diploma is an internationally recognized qualification. It is awarded by the Global TESOL College in Canada. This program is designed for trainee who is new to English teaching and intends to embark on a career in the teaching of English to Speakers of Other Language. This program will equip the trainee with the necessary skills and knowledge as an English teacher. In addition, this learning experience will provide them with opportunity to obtain the necessary recognized qualifications for their career advancement
In order to obtain the Advanced TESOL Diploma you must complete the TESOL Foundation and complete five (5) of our 16 Specialization courses.
- Teaching Adults English
- Teaching Business English
- Teaching Children English
- Teaching Computer English
- Teaching ESL Locally
- Teaching Grammar
- Teaching Legal English
- Teaching Medical English
- Teaching TOEFL Preparation
- Teaching Tourism English
- TESOL Practicum
- Tutoring English
- Graduate TESOL Course
- TESOL For Non-Native English Speakers
- Independent Study Elective
Mode of Learning
Distance Education (either online or by correspondence) in the convenience of your own home at your own pace.
In order for you to gain entry into the Advanced Diploma in TESOL, all applicants should meet the following entry requirements:
- High School Year 12 English or equivalent qualification
- Be competent in Spoken and Written English (with an IELTS score of 6.0).
- Relevant qualifications and teaching experience would be considered.
- If you do not fall within any of the above categories and think you are qualified for the course, please submit all your qualifications and a letter explaining why you should be considered. Your application will then be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an Advanced TESOL Diploma
Online course fee - CAD850.00